Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome To My Madness

My incidental life is my first attempt at blogging…so be kind…or I'll cut you. Kidding, just kidding. Maybe.

My name is Kate and I am 28 years-old. I was born and raised in northern Nevada where I currently live. I am a full-time college student, an expert in the ancient art of sarcasm, a collector of the inane, and entirely too smart for my own good.

I’ve contemplated starting a blog several times and I’m not really sure why I decided to start it now other than having a creative outlet to express my thoughts, feelings, and, in general, have a public forum to bitch about whatever is irking me at the moment.

In addition to the aforementioned public bitching forum I’ll also be using this blog for a variety of other reasons…everything from sharing “incidents” that, more often than not, are of a hilarious nature to movie reviews to anything that tickles my twisted fancy.

So what do you need to know about me? Well, there’s not really much to tell. I was raised by my grandmother from the age of six on, I am single, I have a cat that I love to torment (by dressing up in a shark costume and singing to – not at the same time), and I come from an extremely dysfunctional family.

I love music more than almost anything…my dysfunctional family only winning by a slight margin. I love my dysfunctional family…maybe because they’re dysfunctional. I love my friends like a prisoner loves a conjugal visit…that’s real love, people. I love horror movies…especially the bad ones. I love sharks…and dream of free swimming with a great white shark one day. And I love my cat Bijou…or maybe it’s the tormenting I love – I’ll have to get back to you on that one.

So that’s me…in a nutshell. Keep coming back to learn more and I’ll try not to disappoint. :)

Also, at the bottom of every blog you’ll find the same five features – “Randomness,” “That’s Right, I Googled It,” “Stuck On Repeat,” “Who Would Be The ‘Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner’,” and “Quote Zem On Zat”.

Enjoy.

*************

Randomness:

I want to learn how to hack an electronic road sign to make it read ZOMBIES AHEAD!

That’s Right, I Googled It:

Do dolphins sneeze?

Stuck On Repeat:

MoneyGrabber by Fitz & The Tantrums

Who Would Be The “Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner”:

In a fight to the death over the last bottle of booze on earth - my mom or yours?

Quote Zem On Zat:

Daggett: I know my situation is rather unique.

Norbert: The word is psychotic.


Hasta La Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment